These terms and conditions are designed to keep our bookings, billed time and policies clear.
The only reason anything is on the list, is because it's happened - so please read.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions are the terms on which The Armoury c/o STL Audio Limited offers you access to the studio facilities and services. You are agreeing and accepting these terms and conditions and you're acknowledging that you have read them by paying the deposit on your session.
Please let us know if you have any questions or a special request.
By booking a rehearsal at The Armoury you are agreeing to accept the following terms and conditions:
- Rehearsals are payable on the night
- Cancellation or no show within 48hrs of your booked rehearsal requires full payment which can be paid at your next rehearsal or within 7 days
- Any cancellation outside 48hrs and there is no cancellation fee
- We reserve the right to cancel your session and will offer alternate times. If cancelled within 48hrs we will offer free rehearsal at your next regular time
- Under no circumstances are you to use the rehearsal time to make any multi-track type recordings that you intend to release, of course unreleased demoing is absolutely fine
A deposit will be required to confirm all studio bookings larger than 8hrs, all deposits are non-refundable.
The deposit percentages are as follows:
- 25% for Mixing & Mastering
- $450+GST for all weekend bookings
- $500+GST for sessions of 3-5 days
- 25% for sessions 6 days or more
- Payment is due no later than 7 days after session conclusion (unless arranged prior to session)
- If intend to take any kind of session files or data directly after the session please let us know so we can arrange payment on or before the session
- For unattended Mixing the remaining payment must be cleared on the day of the booking (unless prior arrangements have been made) or the job will be put on hold
- No Mixes, audio or data will be released until all invoices have been settled under any circumstances
- We have min of 8 hours per day for all weekend bookings, 4 hours for any drum sessions and 2 hours for instrument recordings at all other times
- We cannot set up for a multi mic recording in our own time if you book less than 4 hours. Please allow a min of an hr in your budget for any multi mic recording 4hrs or less
- Rates are charged in 1 hour blocks after min requirement
- Any hours booked on full and or multi day bookings that are unused cannot be credit to different days or bookings
Notice of a client's intent to cancel a session must be received by The Armoury no later than 14 days before the session. If a cancellation or postponement occurs outside this time frame we will credit your deposit against the new session. If notice is received on or inside 14 days the clients deposit will be used as a cancellation fee, and you will be re-invoiced as such.
- The Armoury is not responsible for long term archiving and backing up of your project. We do have an extensive back up system for your project while you are recording at The Armoury. But ultimately it is not our responsibility to archive your project past your project.
- Once your project is finished please provide a drive for archiving your data
- We do archive your master mixes should you need a new master for duplication